GOLDEN TOAD'S AVOCADO CREMA
My Avocado Crema is great on tacos, sandwiches and wraps. This is my bulk recipe. You can scale it down to 1 or 2 avocados if you don't need this much. Most of the time I use a squeeze bottle to dispense this.
- 2# Avocados (approximately 6 large)
- 2 TBS of Golden Toad's Prime Steak Rub
- 2 TBS Lime Juice
- ½ Cup Sour Cream
- ½ Cup Heavy Cream (add more if needed so Crema will squeeze out of a plastic bottle)
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix and mash aggressively with a fork until smooth.
- Transfer to a plastic squeeze bottle. You will probably have to cut the tip of the squeeze bottle as this crema is thick.
Leave a comment (all fields required)